CPC – Customer Process Centre:
Technical support for your products and processes
The Customer Process Centre provides help in optimising existing formulations and processes. This is where we develop innovative solutions for liquids and semi-solids together with you. The data obtained make it possible to safely expand to production scale.
- You can experiment with different approaches in our CPC lab using your own formulations and at the same time familiarise yourself with our technology close-up.
- Our experienced team can help you with feasibility studies, optimising formulations and processes, new technologies or tests on a production scale. We offer product analyses, pilot tests and scale-up calculations.
- Where continuous processing plants are concerned, we also develop appropriate formulations and assist in the transfer of batch production through to continuous production.
- We lease appliances (such as zoatec® BG10 and BG200 vacuum processing plants, zoatec® IL inline homogenisers) for trials in ongoing operation.
- We also provide training in the operation of our products in the CPC or on site.
Tools available for your trials
- Vacuum processing plant BG200
- Vacuum processing plant BG10
- InLine Homogeniser
- Continuous processing plant
- Viscosity measurement
- Surface structure measurement
- pH measurement